Social Media Coordinator- Milady
- Create, maintain and manage all social media outlets for Milady. \
- Support Community Manager by monitoring content, responding to comments
- Get relevant content through shooting and editing video and photos.
- Manage, edit and write for the team blog which has ten authors. The blog currently has an average of 30,000 views per month.
- Act as the wardrobe stylist for video and photo shoots to ensure product will excite and engage users.
Editorial Team Assistant- Milady
June 2011- August 2013
- Contribute to top-selling books by editing manuscripts and preparing files for print and digital products.
- Coordinate authors and work with team to reach production.
- Strategize content directions with managers and authors to best suit audience need.
- Assist on photo shoots for directing and set up.
- Create and conduct surveys for review of books
Casting Director- Electric City Couture
September 2012- Present
- Manage models and designers to ensure a successful production.
- Ensure designer/model/salon conversation is productive for show day.
- Set up casting calls and photo shoots
- Manage backstage on day of show, line up models and set timing.
June 2013-October 2013
- Attend events, recruiting subjects for video on website
State University of New York at Alban
BA English, May 2012
Minors: Communications and History (Africana Studies)
Skills: Well versed in the Adobe Creative Cloud including programs such as Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects and InDesign